ROOMS & RATES
The above rates are inclusive meals paid for, teas and coffees
And exclusive of: Wines, Beers, Soda’s, Spirits, Bottled Water, Laundry, Park Fees and Gratuities to Staff
Special discounted rates for TOUR OPERATORS (contact us for further details)
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKINGS
Child Policy (5 to 12 years):
• Children below 5 years sharing with an adult are accommodated free.
• Children above 5 years to 12 years old sharing with an adult will be charged 25% of adult rate.
• Children above the age of 13 are considered as adults and pay full rate.
Cancellation and ‘no show’ policy:
• Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and ‘no show’ fees at the discretion of the company under the following terms:
31 – 14 days prior arrival 25% cancellation fee will be charged
13 – 8 days 50% cancellation fee will be charged
7 – 4 days 75% cancellation fee will be charged
• In all cases, notification of cancellation will only be accepted in writing via email.
• Should the government or local authorities increase taxes or institute new taxes, Nga’Moru Wilderness Camp reserves the right to increase the rates in this agreement accordingly.
LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND PERSONAL INJURY:
Nga’Moru Wilderness Camp accepts the Liability of an Innkeeper at common law as modified by the Hotels Act CAP94, Laws of Uganda in respect of any property of a visitor that is lost or damaged in the camp. Nga’Moru Wilderness Camp has no liability for personal injury whether by the wilful or negligent acts of its servants or agents (whether fatal or otherwise) suffered by a visitor at the camp or on any activity (walking, driving). In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing condition, visitors are aware and accept the risk of loss or damage of property or personal injury.